The Garmin nüvi 1490T GPS Sat Nav's slim pocket design means you can take it anywhere. The 12.7 cm (5 in) screen means it is even easier to see where you are going. Use to its full potential by downloading cityXplorer to navigate selected cities via trains, tubes or buses as well as on foot. Add an AA City Guide for your chosen city to find out about all attractions and places to eat, stay and shop.
- Advanced route planning capability
- 12.7 cm (5 in) widescreen, but only 15mm thin ideal for use in and out of the car
- Premium, subscription-free traffic alerts
- Bluetooth wireless technology for hands-free calling
- Lane Assist and Junction View for help with upcoming junctions
- Public Transport and Pedestrian mode with optional cityXplorer download
- New optional AA City Guides for restaurant listings, attractions and more
- Unique Cyclops speed camera warning system
- Announces street names before you turn e.g. “Turn right into Dell Road”
- Street level mapping for Europe (44 countries), including the UK and Ireland
- Contact Details
- All goods purchased on-line are shipped from our Mail Order department:
- Equip Your Trip
- 15-16 Grand Central Chambers
- 43 Renshaw Street
- L1 2SF
- Order Confirmation & Delivery Time
- Please note that a signature is always required upon receipt.
- Specific Delivery Date Requests
- Please contact us for any specific delivery requests. We will try to meet your needs. Mail-Order Return questions can be sent to email@example.com.
- Back Orders
- Despite our best efforts, particularly popular items can sell out and when this is the case, we will inform you of the expected earliest delivery date. Please inform us should you wish to cancel at any time and you will receive a full refund. Inclusion of any product on our website is not a guarantee of it being in stock at the time of ordering.
- Exceptions & Guarantee
- We reserve the right to change our prices immediately if there is any change in the VAT rate or if there is a major change in the value of the pound against any currencies which could affect some imported items. Please note that the actual colour of some items may differ slightly from the photographic representations shown on this internet site. Whilst we endeavour to thouroughly test all hardware products on this site, it should be noted that descriptions of performance and suitibility are purely subjective.
- Liability Statement
- Climbing, mountaineering, hillwalking, canoeing, cycling and other related activities are potentially hazardous. It is the individual's own responsibility to learn and understand the proper techniques associated with safe participation in these activities and to fully accept and assume all risks, damages, injury or death which may result from the use of the items posted on the Equip Your Trip Ltd. internet site.
- Email Policy
- Equip Your Trip do not SPAM or condone UCE. We do however send out emailshots from time to time for sales and major company related news. The only email addresses we keep on record for these emailshots are from our own customers who did not 'opt-out' before the December 2003 Legislation or those who 'opted-in' after that date. This list includes online shoppers, competition entrants, catalogue subscribers and those who have specifically signed-up for mailing list purposes.
» www.euro.cauce.org - Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email
» spam.abuse.net - Fight Spam on the Internet!
» Free MailWasher Pro download - Highly Effective Spam Filtering and Removal Software
- Returns Policy
- Any items which are returned for refund or exchange must be received back at our mail order department within 14 days in a new and unused condition and with original packing intact, along with all receipts. We strongly recommend you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please note that if you require goods to be sent out in exchange, we do make a further carriage charge. Any refund will be made in the tender type originally transacted. Please be aware that in order to comply with Health & Safety regulations any faulty items should be returned for assessment free from mud and dirt. We regret that we are unable to process items that do not meet with this criteria.
- Returns Policy
- Any items which are returned for refund or exchange must be received back at our mail order department within 14 days in a new and unused condition and with original tags / packing intact and in original condition(if not a repackaging charge will apply), along with all receipts and completed returns form(found at top of page) to help us process your requested action. We strongly recommend you use a recorded/insured delivery service as we regret that we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit. Please note that if you require goods to be sent out in exchange, we do make a further carriage & packing charge. If you have wrongly received a sent item, please contact us and we will arrange collection for the most convenient time and date. Any refund will be made in the tender type originally transacted minus any delivery charge, purchases made via Paypal will en cure Paypal's Cancellation fee. Please be aware that in order to comply with Health & Safety regulations any faulty items should be returned for assessment free from mud and dirt. We regret that we are unable to process items that do not meet with this criteria.